Painting in Pāpale Workshops
You are cordially invited to join us for a lovely mid-morning painting party in the lush Ho'omaluhia Garden overlooking the majestic Koʻolau mountains of Kāneʻohe. We will paint canvases featuring a floral design of some of the most beloved Hawaiian blossoms. Your artist host, Shauna Kahiapo, will guide you through the basic techniques to complete your very own unique masterpiece. No prior artistic experience necessary!
Your pāpale and paint kit are yours to keep!
- One pāpale of your choice
- Photos of our day so you can remember our special time together
- One numbered canvas stretched on a wooden frame
- Three brushes of various sizes
- Numbered paint pots
- Brass hanging hardware
Saturday, April 23, 2022 at 9:00 am (Beginner)
Saturday, April 30, 2022 at 9:00 am (Beginner)
Hoʻomaluhia Botanical Garden
Kahua Nui (at the very end and to the right)
45-680 Luluku Rd., Kāneʻohe, Oʻahu, Hawaiʻi 96744
Muʻumuʻu or aloha attire and comfortable shoes encouraged (the ground may be damp from the Koʻolau rains). You may also wish to bring: bug spray, water bottle, a chair (if you don't want to stand), and snacks. We will provide: pāpale, paint kit, easel, water for cleansing brushes, and paper towels to blot brushes.
Spaces are limited so reserve yours today. We look forward to seeing you soon!
• Cancellations received more than 48 hours prior to workshop commencing will receive a 50% refund. No refunds for cancellations less than 48 hours prior to workshop commencing.
• Available for booking private parties and events; contact us here.