Lei Sac - Plumeria 1
- Orders ship within 5 business days except for preorders (check item description for ship time) • Shipping method chosen at checkout is for USPS, and doesn't change our in-house time
Featuring designer, Shauna Kahiapo’s, favorite vibrant and fragrant Plumeria flower lei are captured on our reusable ‘eke totes you will always remember to use and show off.
- Lei Sacs fold up quickly into tiny rolls that tuck easily into your purse or a glove box.
- Weight tested up to 30 lbs - that’s a lot of veggies!
- Each design was lovingly created by Shauna Kahiapo and inspired by pua and her beloved home, Hawai’i nei.
- 100% Polyester / Dimensions: 25x20 inches
Orders will ship within 5 business days with USPS • NOT guaranteed to arrive by Christmas. Shipping method chose at checkout is for the USPS processing time and does not change our internal time frame.
How do I measure my head for a hat?
Use a fabric tape measure to measure your head where the hat will sit.
What do I do if I am between sizes?
All of our woven hats are adjustable by 1/2" bigger or smaller with the string woven into the crown. It is your preference if you prefer a looser or tighter fit.
Will the hat stretch?
No, they will not stretch but they can adjust by 1/2" bigger or smaller with the string woven into the crown.
How do I adjust the size?
Untie the bowstring that is woven through the crown. If it is too loose, tighten until the fit is comfortable. If it is too tight, put the hat on and gently pull down until it is comfortable. Do not stretch it too much because the weave will become loose and can't be fixed if it is stretched too much.